Under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, UAE Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, and in partnership with the Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Agency (RAKTDA), the Global Citizen Forum’s Annual Summit returns on November 16-17, 2022, with another exceptionally curated program aimed to bridge the world’s most pressing challenges with opportunities for global solutions.
The Global Citizen Forum is a Canadian non-profit organization and social action platform, driven by a community of global leaders, visionaries, and changemakers who, as global citizens, understand that global challenges are not defined by borders, regions, or nationalities.
Each year the world’s leading minds convene at the GCF’s Annual Summit to highlight and celebrate the significant untapped potential of working together to create a lasting impact.
This year’s Annual Summit is set to engage some of the world’s leading minds around the theme Human Metamorphosis and ignite vital conversations on the state of the future — unveiling a primal journey to shed, unlearn, and unlock all our preconceived notions, in order to catalyze the start of a new identity as global citizens.
“As one of the most culturally rich and diverse global annual gatherings, the Global Citizen Forum catalyzes progress towards a more sustainable future by creating space for dialogue and knowledge-sharing across a wide range of disciplines.
This year’s speakers, who include some of the world’s foremost minds on far-reaching topics, will shed insight into the increasingly interconnected nature of global issues and highlight emerging areas for cooperation so that we can begin to build a better tomorrow, together today,” shares Global Citizen Forum Founder and Chairman, Armand Arton.
With only 50 days to go, the following are among the Summit’s esteemed speaker line-up:
- Chiara Corazza, Member of the G7 Gender Equality Advisory Council and OECD Board of Advisors; Arab International Women’s Forum Board of Trustees Member
- Harley K. Dubois, Co-Founder and Chief Culture Officer of Burning Man
- Vishen Lakhiani, Best-selling Author, Activist and Founder and CEO of Mindvalley
- Wyclef Jean, Grammy award-winning musician, record-producer, actor and philanthropist
- Caroline Scheufele, Co-President & Artistic Director of Chopard
- Chris Voss, former FBI hostage negotiator and Masterclass coach
- Élisabeth Moreno, Former Minister Delegate for Gender Equality, Diversity, and Equal Opportunities in France and Former Vice President & General Manager, HP Africa
- Khaled Khalifa, UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency Senior Advisor and Representative to the GCC Countries
- Jewel Howard-Taylor, Vice President, Republic of Liberia
- Aislinn Derbez, Actress, Producer and Founder & CEO of La Magia del Caos
- Emmanuel Kelly, Founder of The Outlyer Group and the World’s First Differently Abled Superstar
- Elena Yoncheva, Chair of the European Parliament’s Asylum Contact Group and Member of the European Parliament’s Group of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats
- Dr. Ernest Hilaire, St. Lucia’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Tourism, Investment, Creative Industries, Culture and Information
Additional speakers and star appearances to be announced.
Talimka Yordanova, CEO of the Global Citizen Forum, said, “We are looking forward to welcoming an inspiring line-up of speakers at this year’s Global Citizen Forum where we will be providing a platform for global citizens to come together to discuss international challenges, connect over solutions and deepen relationships as global challenges, and their solutions, become more and more interconnected.
“The reality is that today our world is more connected than ever before. This means that the challenges any single community or country face are inherently global in nature with significance and consequence for the entire global community.
I’m looking forward to visiting the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah for The Global Citizen Forum’s Annual Summit, a seminal global event that brings this community together to collectively discuss and address these challenges with discourse informed by global thought leaders to inspire actions.
As we all share the same struggles, let’s use the power of togetherness to transform these challenges into opportunities,” shares Élisabeth Moreno, Former Minister Delegate for Gender Equality, Diversity, and Equal Opportunities in France.
Secure your spot at the acclaimed Annual Summit and star-studded fundraiser Gala, with tickets available on the website starting at US$1,500.
For all media enquiries or to book an interview with key spokespersons please contact [email protected]